Holiday season is finally over. YAY!!! Was that me? Did I say that out loud? *manic laugh* Sorry. Ahem. As I was saying… Time to start not eating. Or any number of other resolutions. I’m not a big fan of resolutions. In fact, I don’t really believe in them at all. Why? Because… well, let’s keep the soapboxes put away, shall we? You can read more about my opinion of resolutions in my post from last year, if you enjoy rants.
In the meantime, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen a bunch of blog awards going around and I’ve decided it’s high time we had one. And by awards I mean questions. And guess what? I nominate YOU! I have decided to call this resolution season meme THE
AWARD. You all know the standard rules, I believe. Post the picture, answer the questions, link back, etc. Here are my questions.
- What was the best experience you had on purpose last year?
- What was the best experience you stumbled into last year?
- What was your greatest intentional accomplishment last year?
- What was your greatest unplanned accomplishment last year?
- Did you spend some time with someone you adore last year?
- Were you nice to someone you don’t like last year?
- What was the most amazing thing you learned last year?
- Who did you teach last year and what (G-rated thing) did you teach them?
- What events did you attend last year?
- Did you travel anywhere? Even just downtown?
Well, look at that. What a lovely TaDa list! You did pretty well last year, after all. 🙂 Even crummy years have a few ups. Now pass on the Award to a few of your friends. 🙂
In case YOU don’t know who you are, a few of you are…
But don’t forget, even if I didn’t mention you by name, I mean YOU. All of you. 🙂